Karl Kumm University (KKU), Vom is hereby informing the general public on the commencement of the Post-UTME online screening process for admission 2022/2023 academic session. This article shows how to apply for the KkU Post UTME Form.
- Candidate must have chosen Karl Kumm University as their preferred institution.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Method of Application
1. Begin the Application Process
- Visit the official website kku.edu.ng.
- Click on “KKU ADMISSIONS.”
- Press the “BEGIN APPLICATION” button.
2. Start the Screening Process
- Click on the button captioned “2022 Screening.”
- Enter your JAMB number, and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Provide Contact Information
- Contact Phone Number (Either self or relative).
- Active personalised Email.
- Password (8 characters minimum).
- Confirm Password and click the ‘sign up’ button.
4. Confirm Email
- An Email will be sent to you.
- Check your mail and click the confirmation link.
- The system will display an acknowledgement page and redirect you to your dashboard.
5. Access Personalised Dashboard
- Login here with the email and password provided earlier.
6. Process Payment
- From your dashboard, click ‘Pay’ to process a payment of ₦2,000.
- Payment verification takes 24 hours.
7. Submit O Level Subjects
- Upon successful payment verification, enter five relevant O-level subjects (best grades from NOT more than two sittings), their grades, and exam body.
- Click ‘Upload’. (Editing will not be allowed once screening is closed).
8. Print and Await Further Communication
- Print the Screening Registration Slip.
- Log out and await further communication from the University.
For further enquiries, please call: 07067674216 or visit the university’s website /http://kku.edu.ng/
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024