KSUSTA Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you’ve written the Jamb that’s just finished and meet or exceed the minimum KSUSTA Jamb cut off mark, then you’ll be interested in the Post UMTE form and its exam date.
Additionally, we are pleased to inform you that the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
The online registration portal is usually open annually between May, June, or August. Take your time, meanwhile, and read through the eligibility requirement and the application process below.
Is KSUSTA Post UTME Form Out?
The Answer is No!!! As at the time of writing this article Kebbi State University, KSUSTA POST UTME 2020 is not yet released.
So if you want to know when KSUSTA post UTME is going to start, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we’re going to post it here immediately or bookmark this page.
How Much Is KSUSTAScreening Form
The federal government has made it compulsory for all institutions to collect no more than 2,000 from the student for the Post UTME form, so this applies to Kebbi State University too.
So the application form for the Kebbi State University, KSUSTA Post UTME, is only two thousand Naira (N2000). It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and is payable to the official payment of the university.
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who have the above criteria are eligible for online screening after processing for scanning and uploading the following documents;
- Original and photocopies of their O’Level results (WAEC, GCE, NECO, etc)
- Original and photocopies of their UTME result slip/ DE Jamb Slip
- Evidence of online payment Post UTME / DE screening (only N2,000 non-refundable fee)
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form.
Recommended:- KWASU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021
How To Apply For KSUSTA Screening Exercise
- To buy the screening form (UTME or D.E), log in to www.ksusta.net and press BUY POST UTME RRR CODE button
- Enter your JAMB registration number and any other information to generate the invoice for the RRR code
- For payment of only N2,000, go to any bank nationwide and return to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your RRR code to create a screening account.
- Ensure your latest Passport Photograph is submitted to the Screening Form and press SUBMIT after completing the form.
- Print your Acknowledgment Slip and a copy of the Screening Form online.
Note:- Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission to KSUSTA and asking them to either accept or deny their admission within a specified period of time.
For further enquiries, applicants may wish to contact 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494 daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Do you have any question(s) on KSUSTA Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we will respond accordingly.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020