KWASU Post UTME & DE Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Kwara State University Authority (KWASU) is taking this opportunity to inform all candidates selecting Kwara State University as their first choice and applying for admission to the 2020/21 academy session undergraduate degree programmes.
The institution is using this medium to remind all candidates to upload their necessary details to the Kwara State University admission portal www.kwasu.edu.ng for the screening exercise.
Without wasting much of your time let me talk about it quickly:
Is KWASU Post UTME Form Out?
As at the time of writing this paper, KWASU POST UTME 2020 is not yet published. KWASU 2020 Post UTME Form is sure to be out before the end of August 2020, however.
So if you want to know when KWASU Post UTME will begin, bookmark this page or visit this page frequently.
How Much is KWASU Post UTME Form
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Kwara State University.
So The Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and is payable to the official payment portal of the university.
KWASU Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The general UTME cut off mark of Kwara State University (KWASU) is 190 but there are some courses that require more than 190 such as medicine, law, etc.
Note that this is the JAMB / UTME cut-off mark, not the departmental cut-off mark (admission).
KWASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates whose first choice was Kwara State University
- UTME exam candidates must have a minimum of 190
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sessions (including English Language and Mathematics) or are eligible to apply for results to be released before the admission exercise is completed.
- The candidate must be 16-year-old (Sixteen)
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng /applicant /register, then click on the button “Create account.”
- By entering your info, fill in the application form
- Enter your Names
- Fill in your Phone Number
- Please include a correct Email Address
- Select “Undergraduate (Regular)” under Academic Program;
- Under “Entry Mode” select UTME
- Under “Study mode” choose Full Time
- Click “Register”
- Click Save on the next page, and proceed to payment
- Check and hold the payment information provided on the “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page and click “Make Payment”
- Click “Pay Now” on the “CONFIRM PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”
- Enter your card information on the payment portal shown, and click on “Pay”
- Once your payment has been successful, you’ll automatically be directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- It ‘s important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt after completing the registration stages.
- If you have paid successfully and want to resume your registration stages later, then only log in directly using the username and password that you receive via email and SMS to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the above requirements, all candidates must be aware that final admission to the University is based on meeting the cut-off points of the University and the Academic Program in UTME when setting and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
KWASU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
For the 2020/2021 admission exercise, the Kwara State University, KWASU cutoff point is 160, and above. So to qualify for the Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME exercise 2020, you must have a JAMB score of 160 or higher.
Note that this is the cutoff mark for JAMB / UTME, not the departmental cut off mark (admission).
KWASU Post UTME Deadline
Please note that the Kwara State University online registration exercise, KWASU Post UTME, is not yet announced. Currentedu.com them will notify you when the Registration of Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME, ends as soon as we get the information. So we advise you to bookmark this page to get the latest information about KWASU Post UTME & DE form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Recommended:- ABSU Post UTME & DE Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Do you have any question(s) on KWASU Post UTME & DE form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we will respond accordingly.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020