Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON) Located in Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for LASCON Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the LASCON website with a payment of N10,000. Application opens from 6th July and ends on 11th August 2023. The Post-UTME exam is on 19th August 2023 and is a Computer-Based Test.
Candidates who score 200 and above in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicant should have chosen LASCON as their first choice.
Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates who did not initial choose LASCON as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
How to Apply for LASCON Post UTME Form
- Visit LASCON’s official portal at https://lascon.edu.ng.
- Initiate your application process by clicking on “Start Application”. Complete the registration form. Remember your login credentials for future use.
- Proceed to ‘Make Payment’ on the dashboard.
- Pay the application fee of NGN10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only through the online banking application.
- Upon successful payment, your portal status will update, enabling you to finish your application.
- After submitting your application, an examination photocard will appear. Print this out in colour for the examination.
- Note that only candidates with valid examination photocards will gain entry into the Computer-Based Testing Examination Center.
Post-UTME Examination: Be Ready to Face the Challenge
The Post-UTME Examination is scheduled for Saturday, 19th August 2023, commencing at 7:00am sharp. The venue will be LASCON Premises. The examination will test candidates on English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Current Affairs.
Financials: What to Expect
The first-year school fee stands at NGN300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only, payable before the session begins. Additionally, a non-refundable acceptance fee of NGN50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only is required upon acceptance of the admission offer. It’s worth noting that the training is residential.