The Lagos State University of Education, Oto/Ijanikin have earlier announced the sales and online registration for post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for 2023/2024 admission. This article shows the steos on how to apply for lasued post utme form and direct entry form.
This registration date is scheduled from Monday 7th to Friday 18th August 2023.
Criteria To Purchase LASUED Post UTME/DE form
- Candidates who have a Minimum score of 170 in UTME
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University of Education in the 2023/2024 UTME and Direct Entry.
- 5 credit pass in required O’ level Subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings
- Direct Entry candidates, especially NCE holders, are eligible if LASUED was their first choice in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry exercise.
- 16 years old by October 1st, 2023
- The process is also open to those with visual impairments who meet the above criteria.
How to Apply for LASUED Post UTME Form
- Visit the LASUED Admission Portal
- Check the list of available programmes
- Apply for the Admissions process: click ‘Apply Now’ of the open programme and fill the form accurately.
- Complete the Application Form: Follow the steps and click submit.
- Make Payment: Pay the Post UTME screening fee and complete the online screening exercise.
- Print Documents: Print the completed Application form and Post-UTME screening Receipt.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office: Bring printouts and copies of your credentials.
Please be advised that any applicant who pays money through other means than the account stated on the University website does so at their own risk.