Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola, has Officially started the sale of the Post UTME Screening Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. This article shows the step by step on how to apply for MAUTECH Post UTME form.
The registration fee is N2,000 and screening date will b communicated. Documents to Upload Includes; Passport, JAMB slip, O’level, Birth Certificate, Local Government ID
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Form
- Log in to: mautech.edu.ng and click on 2023/2024 POST UTME
- Click on new applicant.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address, and phone number.
- Click on ‘submit’, and the login page will be displayed.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- Pay the Registration Fee of 2,000.00
How to make payment
You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform.
Chose a payment option (using ATM Card or Bank):
ATM Card Payment Option:
- Follow the instructions and enter your card details.
- An OTP confirmatory code will be sent to confirm the transaction.
- Enter the OTP code to complete the transaction.
- N2,000.00 will be deducted from your account.
Bank Payment Option:
- Follow the instructions to print the e-invoice with the Remita Reference No.
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 at any Commercial Bank.
- Receive a payment receipt
Proceeding with the Registration:
- Return to MAUTECH website, select 2023/2024 POST UTME link, log in, and proceed with registration.
- Enter your choice of programme, educational qualifications, and upload the required documents.
- Upload a recent passport photograph with a plain red background in JPEG format (not more than 50kb).
- Upload Scanned Copies of the required Documents (not exceeding 100kb each).
Submission and Printing of the Application Form:
- Cross-check and submit the application.
- Print your application form by clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
- Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform.
- The date for the Post UTME screening will be communicated.
- For more detailed guidance, please refer to MAUTECH’s official website, www.mautech.edu.ng for the 2023/2024 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
Candidates Eligible for MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who selected MAUTECH as their first choice
- Aspirant must have a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams
- Candidates must obtain five credit pass in O’level including Mathematics and English language
- Those who did not choose MAUTECH as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening by:
- Changing the institution to MAUTECH from the JAMB platform (Change of institution).
- Notifying the change to MAUTECH (with JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number) via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waiting for a response from MAUTECH to proceed with registration.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024