Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) located at Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli North, Delta State, Nigeria. has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for MCIU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who wrote the 2023 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
How to Apply for Michael and Cecilia Ibru University MCIU Post UTME Form
Visit the University’s official Application website https://mciu.edu.ng/admission/apply-to-mciu/
For further information; prospective students can contact the university directly at (+234) 803-0898-886. MCIU is located at Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli North, Delta State, Nigeria.
- Christopher University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bauchi State University Gadau Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Babcock University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) Post UTME Form
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- JABU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024