Newgate University Minna (NUM) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for NUM Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the university’s admission portal admissions.newgateuniversityminna.edu.ng or submit a hard-copyapplication, with a fee of N25,0000 payable to Jaiz Bank Account (Account Name: NEWGATE UNIVERSITY Limited, Account Number: 0011884251. The closing date is Friday 30th September, 2023.
Steps on How to Apply for Newgate University Post UTME Form
1. Select Your Programme
Carefully select and research the academic programme you would like to study. This includes verifying the admission requirements, particularly the specific grades and subject combinations necessary for your chosen programme.
Additionally, Prepare a coloured passport photograph with a white background and scan all your academic credentials into one PDF file. The application fee of N25,000.00 should be paid into the designated bank account:
- Name of Bank: Jaiz Bank Account
- Account Name: NEWGATE UNIVERSITY Limited
- Account Number: 0011884251
NOTE: keep the bank deposit slip or payment transaction print out for submitting your application.
2. Fill the Application Form
The application form can be accessed through the University’s admission portal https://admissions.newgateuniversityminna.edu.ng
Follow these steps carefully to apply online:
- Create an account using your email and a password. This email will be used for communication regarding your application.
- Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.
- Fill in all required fields.
- Upload your scanned academic credentials as a PDF file.
- Input the bank deposit slip (teller) number or transaction code for payment.
You may start an application, save it, and return to complete it later. However, if you encounter network problems, you may opt for a hard copy of the application form, available at the admissions office at our City Campus along Minna-Bida Road, Minna or at any of our designated selling centres or agents. Submit the completed application form with relevant academic documents and evidence of payment to the admissions office or to the centre/agent where you obtained the form.
3. Post-Submission Procedure
Once you’ve submitted your application (either online or hard-copy), you’ll receive a confirmation email of successful submission. Please allow 3 working days for this if you submit a hard-copy of the form.
Within approximately 5 working days of successful submission, you’ll receive a notification about the status of your application. You may be asked to attend an online or in-person interview before you are offered a provisional admission letter if your application is successful.
NOTE: In case you don’t receive an email one week after submitting your application, you may contact the admission office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 817 881 2480 or +234 938 5743.
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024