Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) located in Abuja has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Nile University welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of nationality, sex, physical ability, and religion. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Nile University Post UTME Form.
How to Apply for Nile University Post UTME Form
Visit the Institution website to apply https://application.nileuniversity.edu.ng/register
Documents Needed for Admission Process
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a mandatory Screening Exercise before the offer of admission.
For Nigerian Applicants:
- Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and achieve the approved cut-off mark for that year.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum of 5 credits, in no more than two sittings.
For Foreign Applicants:
- Foreign applicants must provide their corresponding Examination Results and academic transcript from their previous high schools.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following qualifications: OND, HSE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS, IJMB, or any other higher qualification.
- Candidates with 9 points or above will be admitted to 200 level based on their performance in the three subjects taken.
- Candidates with below 9 points will generally start at 100 Level.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are typically given preference, except when the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases, the candidate may be admitted to a lower level.
- A grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale is required for transfer and commencement at the appropriate level.
- Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bingham University Post UTME / Direct Form 2023/2024
- Iconic Open University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Newgate University Minna (NUM) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Skyline University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024