Nwafor Orizu College of Education (NOCEN) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Nwafor Orizu COE Post UTME Form 2023/2024.
The Application Process is ONLINE at nocen.edu.ng/portal/home.php and the Application Fee is N2,000 payable via Remita
How to Apply for Nwafor Orizu COE Post UTME Form
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Bachelors of Education (for Degree candidates).
- For NCE candidates, Click on ‘Apply Now’ under Nigeria Certificate in Education.
- Follow the Fill in Registration page and Enter your UTME REG Number, a valid email address, your PHONE NUMBER and OTHER required information, then submit.
- *_NOTE: ENSURE THAT YOU ENTER YOUR PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL SO THAT FURTHER INFORMATION/COMMUNICATION CAN BE SENT TO THE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL. IF YOU ENTER ANOTHER PERSON’S PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM NOCEN.*
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to you immediately.
- Open your email and Confirm using the link sent to the email.
- Once confirmed, it will bring you back to nocen portal site where you continue by logging in with your email.
- Once logged in, the Remita payment (RRR) will be generated.
- The candidates are here advised to print out the RRR (Remita) page and quickly proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only.
- Login to the portal with your email and verify your payment by clicking on the ‘Verify payment’ box
- Once the confirmation for the payment is successful, you can proceed to the Next Stage
- Click on the arrow back button under the Verified Status message. Then click on “Apply” to continue with the registration.
- Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time.
- After careful registration, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once submitted, it will bring you to a new page to print out your Application Form Slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates who score 160 and above for Degree; 100 to 159 for NCE in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen Nwafor Orizu College of Education as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who did not initial choose Nwafor Orizu College of Education as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile.
- Applicants are advised to always monitor his/her personal phone number/email and NOCEN profile for further information/details on the post-UTME / DE/NCE screening exercise and for your ADMISSION STATUS.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with the established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- And for Direct Entry Candidates, you must upload your O’level results and your statement of result for your NCE or equivalent certificate
- University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Otuoke Post UTME Form
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Kashere Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Tai-Solarin College of Education Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Defense University NDU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Police Academy NPA Admission Form 2023/2024
- Enugu State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Fountain University FUO Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024