Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), formerly known as Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Igbesa has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for OGITECH Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE application via the OGITECH admission portal.
Courses Offered in OGITECH
School of Financial Management Studies (SFMS):
- Banking & Finance
School of Business and Management Studies (SBMS):
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
School of Communication & General Studies:
- Mass Communication
School of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (Telecom Option)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
School of Pure & Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- A minimum score of 120 in the 2023 UTME. However, candidates applying for Business Administration, Mass Communication, and Science Laboratory Technology should have scored not less than 150 in the 2023 UTME.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes, obtained in no more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for OGITECH Post UTME Form
The application process is straightforward and user-friendly. Prospective students can kickstart their application by clicking on the following link: APPLY FOR ADMISSION. The application platform allows for intermittent breaks, enabling candidates to save their progress and resume at a later time.
Upon completion of the application, candidates are required to print their application slip, a crucial document to be presented during the entrance examination.