PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for PUMS Post UTME Form.
Application fee is N2,000, paid via bank transfer or deposit.
- Candidates who score 190 or above, 220 and above for MBBS, in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen PUMS as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates, in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- Candidates who did not initial choose PUMS as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
- For Inter University Transfer Admission, Candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university of the candidate before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be accompanied with copies of relevant documents and sessional transcripts from current university. All processing must be completed on JAMB Portal.
How to Apply for PUMS Post UTME Form
- Log on to the University Website, http://www.pums.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply Now on the top centre of the page.
- Enter your JAMB number and click on the “Check Eligibility” You will be redirected to the application form if your JAMB number was successfully verified
Important Documents needed for Screening:
- JAMB Result
- O’Level Result (WAEC and/or NECO)
- Birth Certificate/Age Affidavit
- Local Government of Origin
- Letter of attestation
Method of Payment
- Click on Make Payment
- Copy the Bank Account no. and make a transfer or direct bank deposit of N2,000
- Upload evidence of payment.
- Upon successful payment and upload of the evidence, you will then make final submission of your application and print the clearance form.
Post UTME Screening
PAMO University of Medical Sciences in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise, with hold as follows:
- Date: Wednesday, 16th August 2023
- Time: Promptly at 9:30 am
- Venue: PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Anatomy Department
- You should be seated in your designated seat by 9:00 am.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will include both written and oral examinations:
- Bring writing materials (black or blue pen, HB pencil, and eraser).
- Dress neatly and formally for the oral interview.
- Parents or guardians accompanying you should sit at the designated points.
- You must bring the original copies and two sets of photocopies of the following documents:
- Clearance Form (printed from the PAMO University Portal)
- UTME Result slip
- O’Level Result (WAEC|NECO)
- Referral or Attestation Letter
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Two recent personal passport-sized photographs
Please ensure that two sets of photocopies of these documents are neatly arranged in a White Office Flat File, in the order listed above.
- University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Otuoke Post UTME Form
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Kashere Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Tai-Solarin College of Education Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Defense University NDU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nigeria Police Academy NPA Admission Form 2023/2024
- Enugu State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Fountain University FUO Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024