SLU Post UTME & DE Form For 2020/2021 Academic session
- is SLU Post UTME & DE Form Out?
- Eligibility For SLU Post UTME & DE Form
- How To Apply For SLU Post UTME & DE Form
- SLU Post UTME Screening Requirement
- SLU Post UTME Screening Date & Venue
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the Sule Lamido University Official Website is www.slu.edu.ng. All frequently asked questions would be treated immensely in this page below.
Do you have everything it takes to gain admission into SLU? If yes, then you must very carefully read this guide to claim the admission you have been looking for.
Is SLU Post UTME & DE Form Out?
The Answer is No!!! Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME & DE Form For 2020/2021 Academic session has not been released. If you have been informed that the Post UTME & DE Form for SLU 2020 is out, please disregard this information.
Candidates Eligible For SLU Screening Exercise
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed at least five relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in no more than two ( 2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics, at credit level.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST have a minimum of National Diploma Lower Credit, an NCE Merit or 8 Advanced Level IJMBE points.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses on the University website for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated.
- Interested UTME candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wished to study at the university and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME would turn to the SLU via JAMB website.
- All prospective UTME candidates must check their eligibility for the SLU UTME O’Level screening/verification results portal
- The successful prospective candidate who has met the minimum requirement is to generate & print the payment permission slip with bank details on it OR make an online payment via Interswitch WebPAY.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s); Two thousand naira (N2,000.00). Bank/transaction fees are included in the amount.
How To Apply For SLU Post UTME & DE Form
Step 1:- Visit the website of Sule Lamido University at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate from the menu to Admission and click on Online Application to create an account using the available email address and phone number.
Step 2:- Applicants are required to pay only Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding REMITA fees) as a Post-UTME / DE screening fee through REMITA through the following steps:
- Log on to remita.net and click on “Pay A Bill”.
- Select Kafin Hausa University Sule Lamido, and Type of Service (post-UTME screening fees).
- Input Details of the candidate’s (full name, valid phone number and email address for function).
- Choose payment method (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card, or internal banking).
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) e-invoice number and proceed with payment to any commercial bank ( bank branch only option).
- For payments using Master card, verve card, credit card, and internet banking, proceed to f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3:- Fill out the exact information in the Application Form and press the Submit button.
STEP 4: The system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip which contains your reference number after submission.
SLU Post UTME Screening Requirement
Candidates will take along the following documents’ originals and photocopies:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
SLU Post UTME Screening Date & Venue
The screening exercise for candidates for both UTME and DE will be as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Wednesday, August 28, 2020
- Faculty of Humanities – Thursday, August 29, 2020
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Friday, August 30, 20120
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: Short-listed candidates should report to the Permanent Site of the University, Kafin Hausa-Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 a.m. on the relevant date.
Note:- During the 2020/2021 Academic Session, any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date on which he/she is invited will not be considered for admission to the university.
Do you have any question(s) on SLU Post UTME & DE Form For 2020/2021 Academic session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.