UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Hi! If you are one of those searching the internet for [ Admission Requirements for UMTH School Of Post Basic Nursing, UMTH Admission for 2020/2021 session, How Much Is University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, UMTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Fee, How To Apply For UMTH Post Basic Nursing Admission, Closing Date For UMTH Post Basic Nursing Admission, etc] then you are on the right page.
Applications for admission to the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session are invited from suitably eligible candidates.
UMTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should have Five (5) credit passes in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, that must include the English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, in no more than two (2) sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is advisable.
- Applicants of the School of Nursing must be aged between seventeen (17) and twenty (20).
- SPBPON and SPBCCN: in addition to (1) above.(a) Applicants must be registered nurses and have a current practice licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.(b) Candidates must have at least two (2) years Post Registration Experience.
- SCHOTP: In addition to (1) listed above.(a) Applicants must have a Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years of experience in qualifying.(b) Community Health Extension with Five (5) years post qualification Work experience.
- SHIM (HND): In addition to (1) listed above(a) Applicants must have a National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management (HIM) with a minimum of Lower Credit.(b) Evidence of former Jamb Admission and completion of related one-year working experience or an employee at a reputable health institution.
Has UMTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Released Her Admission Form?
The University Of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling admission forms for its School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes to the general public.
UMTH Post Basic Nursing Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
The following are the list of all courses in UMTH School Of Basic Nursing:-
- SON – Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000.00 only)
- SPBCCN – Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00 only)
- SPBPOCN – Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00 only)
- SCHOTP – Five Thousand Naira Only (5,000.00 only)
- SHIM (HND) – Five Thousand Naira Only (5,000.00 only)
How to Apply For UMTH Post Basic Nursing Admission
- All payment should be made into “UMTH Schools Account” UMTH Remita Platform.
- Provide proof of payment to the school cashier and receive hospital receipt, and use the same to collect the form.
- All completed application forms are to be returned to the office of the Coordinator/Principal no later than the dates set out below.
Completed Application Forms must be submitted with the following:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials
- Indigene Certificate and Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
Date Of Sale and Submission Of Application Forms
- SON – May 4th – 26th of June 2020.
- SPBCCN – May 4th – 31st July 2020.
- SPBPON – May 4th – 7th August 2020.
- SCHOTP – May 4th – 13th July 2020.
- SHIM (HND) – May 4th – 30th June 2020.
Selection/Examination Process Date
The date for the selection/examination process for each course are listed below:
- SON – 13th July 2020.
- SPBCCN – 3rd- 5th August 2020.
- SPBPON – 10th – 14th August 2020.
- SCHOTP – 20th – 24th July 2020.
- SHIM (HND) – 15th July 2020.
Note:- All successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Do you have any question(s) on UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session?
You can contact us through the comment session or send a direct message through our e-mail address (email@example.com) and we shall respond accordingly.
You can also subscribe to our blog to get the latest information about Nigeria Education.
- ABUAD Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- EBSU Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session - July 14, 2020
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME - July 4, 2020