University of Calabar (UNICAL) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE at https://www.myunical.edu.ng or via E-tranzact, then follow instructions on the portal . The Post UTME Registration Begins July 10, 2023 to August 13, 2023. Check the portal from August 16, 2023 for venue and time details. The Post UTME Form Fee is N2,000.
How to Apply and make Payment for UNICAL Post UTME Form
There are two ways for the registration payment procedure:
This method is available in all commercial banks nationwide, this option requires candidates to pay and obtain an E-tranzact PIN. With the obtained PIN, candidates should log into the portal at https://www.myunical.edu.ng. Then, click on the UTME Admission Screening link and follow the instructions provided on the portal after login.
2. Purchase Post-UTME Pin Online
This method allows candidates to directly purchase the Post-UTME pin from the portal. Simply click on ‘Buy Post-UTME Pin Online’ to proceed. The TRANSACTION ID received after the purchase will serve as the PIN for login into the portal.
After successfully obtaining the scratch card, the following steps should be followed:
- Visit the UNICAL website at http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link.
- On the homepage, accurately input your JAMB Registration Number.
- Provide the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER or TRANSACTION ID.
- Click on login and follow the instructions provided.
- Confirm your entries and click on ‘SUBMIT’.
- PRINT out the completed form.
- Original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph are to be brought along.
- Candidates with any form of disability should indicate this during registration.
- Impersonation is a grave offence and culprits will be handed over to the law enforcement agents, risking up to 5 years of imprisonment.
- Failure to participate in the screening exercise will automatically disqualify a candidate from admission consideration.
- Early registration is advised to avoid last-minute rush and congestion.
- Ensure that correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the university will communicate with candidates directly.
For enquiries or support, contact the Zellence Unical Office, located at the Database Office, Philosophy Department, University of Calabar.
Telephone: +234-818-362-6190 Email: email@example.com
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024