University of Lagos has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://www.unilag.edu.ng. The Registration Date starts July 10th to July 28th, 2023 with a fee of N2,000. Post UTME test date begins July 31st to August 4th, 2023.
- Candidates who score 200 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen UNILAG as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who did not initial choose UNILAG as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload on or before 13th August, 2023.
- Candidates must be age of sixteen (16) by 31st October 2023
- Candidates who fail to participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Visit the University of Lagos website at https://www.unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Start Fresh Application
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the Application portal on the University website
- Click on Continue Application to complete the admission screening form
- Click on Preview to verify the correctness of the data supplied
- Click on Submit
The institution will not be offering two programmes during this admission: Biochemistry, and Petroleum & Gas Engineering. This constitutes an important development as the University will not be admitting any students into these programmes for the stated academic year.
UNILAG strongly advises candidates to adhere strictly to the guidelines and seek necessary clarifications when in doubt. It is also important to note the University’s zero-tolerance policy for drug abuse. Admissions for newly admitted students testing positive for drug use will be withdrawn if the University conducts a test, either before or after registration.
This registration period represents a crucial stage in the journey towards gaining admission into the University of Lagos. As such, every prospective candidate should strive to adhere to the stated guidelines and timelines. Best wishes to all the aspirants in their Post-UTME screening exercise!
For more Enquires
email address: email@example.com or call the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216, and 08141656802.
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maduka University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Precious Cornerstone University PCU Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kings University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- African University of Science and Technology (AUST) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Dominion University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Dominican University Post UTME Form for 2023/2024
- Afe-Babalola University Post UTME Form for 2023/2024
- Caleb University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Redeemer’s University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Crawford University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bells University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Veritas University Post UTME Form / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024