University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via www.uniport.edu.ng .The Application Starts Starts 3rd July 2023 ends 14th August 2023 with a fee of N2,000.
- Candidates who score 150 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen UNIPORT as their first choice.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2023, to be eligible for the exercise
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who did not initial choose UNIPORT as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
- Candidates must register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Visit the University Website and start their registration process.
- Confirm Pre-loaded UTME Details: Eligible candidates are to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm the pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code or Print out Payment Slip: This will be used for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc., or to pay via any of the listed banks on the Remita platform, including ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK. The payment for the exercise is N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt: This will show an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Online Login and Registration: From Monday, 3rd July, 2023, proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete and Submit the Form: Complete the form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should indicate so. Once completed, click on the “submit button” and print the Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
For technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101.
- Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Atiba University Oyo Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bingham University Post UTME / Direct Form 2023/2024
- Iconic Open University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Newgate University Minna (NUM) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Skyline University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024