Wesley University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Wesley University Post UTME Form.
Wesley University Post UTME Requirements
- 2023 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates are to contact the coordinators whose phone numbers appear on the 2023/2024 flier for the sale of forms. Payments for forms should be made to the provided bank accounts. Evidence of payment should be sent to the coordinator and to the school email at email@example.com.
- Applicants should register via the Institution portal https://admissions.wesleyuni.edu.ng/register
- Completed forms should also be forwarded to the coordinator and the school’s email. A notification of completion will be sent from the school via the university email back to you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Full-Tlime Degree Programme
- This programme is targeted at candidates who have scored the official JAMB UTME pass mark and those seeking direct entry.
- To qualify for the UTME category, candidates must possess five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) obtained in not more than two sittings. Direct entry candidates must have either JUPEB, IJMB, GCE A/L, ND, NCE, or HND qualifications. The full-time programme duration ranges between 3-5 years, depending on the course of study.
Part-Time Degree Programmes
The part-time programmes are designed to cater to the academic needs of working-class and mature candidates with busy weekdays. The requirements are similar to those of the full-time programme, but the duration extends to 4-5 years.
Top-Up and Conversion Programme
The top-up and conversion programme is tailored to individuals with ND, NCE, and HND qualifications who desire a university degree. Also, university graduates with third-class or pass grades, or those who desire a career change to a related field, are welcome.
Wesley University also offers sub-degree programmes. These are designed for candidates preparing for IJMB or JUPEB. Successful candidates gain direct entry admission into Wesley University, Ondo, or any other university of their choice.
Additionally, the Pre-Degree intensive Programme is available for candidates with deficiencies in their O’Level results. This programme is designed to prepare them for O’Level examinations as well as JAMB UTME.
Wesley University Undergraduate Programmes
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Geology
- Computer Science
- College of Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agriculture (with options in)
- Animal Science
- Agric Extension & Rural Development
- Agric Economics
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries Management & Aquaculture
College of Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
College of Estate Design and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024