Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for FCC Ibadan Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via http://www.fccibadan.edu.ng with a fee of N7,500.00
Courses Offered in Federal Co-operative College
- National Diploma (ND) in Co-operative Economics & Management
- National Diploma (ND) in Banking & Finance
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration & Management
- National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science
- National Diploma (ND) in Home & Rural Economics
- National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy
- National Diploma (ND) in Marketing
- WASC/SSCE/NABTEB/GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three subjects from Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
- In addition, candidates must have participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME with English and Mathematics.
Specific Admission Requirements:
- ND in Banking & Finance, Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing: As mentioned in the general requirements.
- ND in Computer Science: In addition to the general requirements, applicants must have credit passes in Physics and any other 2 subjects from Economics, Geography, Chemistry/Agricultural Science/Biology.
- ND in Home & Rural Economics: Applicants must have credit passes in Home Economics/Food & Nutrition, Agricultural Science/Biology, in addition to the general requirements.
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College FCC Ibadan Post UTME Form
Candidates should not register for programmes for which they do not meet the requirements. The admission of the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan is provisional and may be withdrawn at any time if a candidate is discovered to have registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified, or if a candidate is in violation of any procedure or rule.
To apply, candidates should complete the online application form available at www.fccibadan.edu.ng. Scratch cards for the purchase of forms for full-time programmes are available in the college on payment of N7,500.00 to the college’s TSA account. Visit www.remita.net, click on “Pay FGN and State TSA” and type “FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN” in the textbox provided to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
When submitting the application form, candidates should attach:
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card obtainable from the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of the original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results.
- A passport size photograph.
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- A photocopy of the computer printout of the 2023 UTME result for ND full-time applicants.