Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post UTME / DE Form has started admission for the set 2023/2024 academic section. This article shows how to obtain CRUTECH post UTME Form 2023/2024.
The Institution hereby invites candidates eligible for various Regular Diploma, Sub-Diploma, Professional Diploma in Education (PDE), and Advance Diploma in Legal Studies (ADLS) programmes.
Application date starts july 10, 2023, there’s no specified date for closing as of not
The screening fee is Two Thousand (2,000.00) Naira
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and score 140 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 140 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the online application form, candidates will need to pay a screening fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00). This payment can be made online via a Master/Visa/Verve ATM card or at any commercial bank via the Remita platform on the school’s online application portal www.unicross.edu.ng
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN CRUTECH POST UTME / DE FORM 2023/2024
Interested candidates looking to register can follow these steps:
- Access the UNICROSS Portal: Visit www.unicross.edu.ng and click on ‘EDU-PORTAL’. This will redirect you to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the homepage to navigate to the Post UTME page.
- Provide JAMB Registration Number: Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the ‘Check’ button to continue.
- Confirm Your Details: After verifying your JAMB Registration Number, confirm your details and proceed to create an account.
- Create an Account: Provide a valid email address and phone number to create your account and click ‘Submit’. You will receive a verification email.
- Email Verification: Check your email (including the Promotions tab for Gmail users) and click on ‘Continue Registration’ to proceed.
- Payment: Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page. You can pay online using a Master/Visa/Verve ATM card or at any commercial bank through Remita after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Receive Login Details: Upon successful payment, you will receive an email containing your login details (email and password).
- Log In and Change Password: Use your new credentials to log in.
- Update Biodata and Results: From your dashboard, you can update your biodata, UTME results, and O’level results.
- Upload Necessary Documents: You will also need to upload all necessary documents.
The screening will be carried out online, scan and upload;
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- HND/ND/NCE Certificate (for Direct Entry Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin