Delta State University (DELSU), a state government-owned institution in Nigeria. DELSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is out.
The Institution has started the admission process into for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates that qualifies and meets the requirements of the institution are invited to purchase and apply for the school Admission Form . This article shows that the DELSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is out
Admission Requirements for DELSU Direct Entry Admission
- Candidates must choose DELSU as their first-choice University during their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) registration
- Aspirants must be 16 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 5 Credit pass in O’Level Result ( English Language, Mathematics and any other 3 Subjects) in not more than 2 sitting
- Aspirants must have an acceptable score
Date scheduled for Delay Post UTME
Candidates can apply for the 2023/2024 admission screening starting from Tuesday, June 27th, 2023. The online application window close Saturday 6pm on Friday, July 14th, 2023. Applicants will receive communication afterwards regarding the date and time for their screening in due course.
Registration begins by generating a virtual PIN at the university’s portal. This requires a payment of two thousand naira only (N2,000.00) to one of the following banks: Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ecobank Plc
Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- Visit DELSU’s portal
- Click “Apply for Admission”
- Click “Start”
- Select “Screening exercise”
- Click “Apply”
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB registration number
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the generated PIN
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or pay online
- After payment, return back to the DELSU’s portal to print the acknowledgement slip.
Note; The virtual PIN becomes invalid six hours after generation.