JAMB Subject Combination for Geology And Mining/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the Jamb Subject Combination for geology and mining and o’level requirements.
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR GEOLOGY AND MINING
Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR GEOLOGY AND MINING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject
List of Universities Offering Geology And Mining
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE – GOUU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- JAMB Subject Combination for Natural and Environmental Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics and Economics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Biology and Fisheries
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Biology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geological Sciences
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geology And Mineral Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geology And Geophysics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- JAMB Subject Combination for Plant Science