JAMB Subject Combination for Health And Safety Education/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the JAMB Subject Combination
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
(ii) NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
(iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
(iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O Level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
(v) Registered Nurse plus five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
(i) Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent.
(ii) Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language and Mathematics…
List of Universities Offering Health And Safety Education
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration And Planning
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education Igbo And Linguistics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics and Computer Electronics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics With Electronics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics With Solar Energy
- JAMB Subject Combination for Teacher Education