JAMB Subject Combination for Hotel Management and Tourism/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) At least 2 A Level passes in Chemistry, Agricultural Science or Biology, Physics or Home Economics.
(ii) NCE credit/merit and ND credit in addition to five (5) credit in SSC or equivalents
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics, English Language and any one of Nutrition, Fine Arts, Textile, Construction, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectioneries, General Metal Work, Men Garment Construction and Finishing, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing, Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing, Ladies Garment Construction and Finishing.
List of Universities Offering Hotel Management And Tourism
- BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BIU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, WUKARI, TARABA STATE – FED-WUKARI
- GREGORY UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – GREGORY
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA, TORU-ORUA, BAYELSA STATE – UNI-AFRICA
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
- JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Protection and Resources Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geography and Environmental Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Policy And Administrative Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Transport Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Public Administration and Local Government
- JAMB Subject Combination for Library and Information Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geography and Planning Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geography and Meteorology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Economics and Development Studies