JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the Jamb Subject Combination for Public Health and o’level requirements.
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PUBLIC HEALTH
Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Biology/ Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus three (3) other O Level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
NRN or its approved equivalent plus five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language and four (4) Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR PUBLIC HEALTH REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language.
List of Universities Offering Public Health
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – ABUAD
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE – BOWEN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE – LCITY
- JAMB Subject Combination for Human Physiology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physiology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy
- JAMB Subject Combination for Medicine and Surgery
- JAMB Subject Combination for Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Medical Biochemistry
- JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science