Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for DESPO Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via www.ogharapoly.edu.ng with a fee of N2,000.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR DESPO POST UTME
- Candidates who participated in the 2023 UTME and achieved a score of 100 or above.
- Candidates who selected Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara during their UTME registration and those who did not but are interested in changing their choice of institution to DESPO.
- Candidates who possess five O-level credits in relevant subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Form
- Visit DESPO’s official website www.ogharapoly.edu.ng and select ‘ND Application Form.’
- Pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) via an online transaction using a Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill out the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two copies of the online acknowledgement form to complete the registration process.
Screening Exercise: The Road to Admission
All applicants are subjected to a Post-UTME screening exercise. This applies to candidates who originally chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, as well as those who did not but have opted to change their institution to DESPO.
Candidates are advised to ensure that their O-Level results are uploaded to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website. They are also encouraged to come prepared with writing materials and an HB pencil for the screening exercise.
Documents Required for Screening
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate