Ogun State Polytechnic of Health and Allied Sciences (OSPOHAS), formerly known as Ogun State College of Health Technology (OSCOHTECH), Ilese-Ijebu, has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for OSPOHAS Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://my.oscohtechilese.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1 with an application form of ₦2,000. Applications are to be submitted before the end of August, 2023.
Courses Offered in OSPOHAS
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Health Information Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Paramedics Technology
- Psycho-Social Rehabilitation
Candidates who score 120 or above in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicant should have chosen OSPOHAS as their first choice.
Candidates who picked OSPOHAS as second choice or did not initial choose OSPOHAS as their choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
How to Apply for OSPOHAS Post UTME Form
- Applicants must log on to the portal address https://my.oscohtechilese.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1.
- Follow the instructions to fill out the application form.
- Payment for the application form is made via the web ONLY. Please note that POS transactions/processing is not allowed.
- The application process should be completed before the end of August 2023.