JAMB Subject Combination for Chinese Studies/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR CHINESE STUDIES
Any three (3) subjects.
LAGOS requires any three (3) subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences.
UNIZIK accepts any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in any subjects.
LAGOS NO Direct Entry.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR CHINESE STUDIES REQUIREMENT
Credit passes in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
LAGOS requires five (5) O Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) Arts, Sciences or Social Sciences. Social Studies and Civics Education are also accepted
List of Universities Offering Chinese Studies
- KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE – KASU
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- JAMB Subject Combination for Archeology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Christian Religious Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Comparative Religious Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Communication Arts
- JAMB Subject Combination for Classical Studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Counseling and Psychology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Creative and Visual Art
- JAMB Subject Combination for Creative Art
- JAMB Subject Combination for Drama/Dramatic or Performing Art