JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the JAMB Subject Combination for Physics Electronics.
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR PHYSICS ELECTRONICS
Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR PHYSICS ELECTRONICS
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
List of Universities Offering Physics Electronics
- EASTERN PALM UNIVERSITY, OGBOKO, IMO STATE – EPU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration And Planning
- JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education Igbo And Linguistics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physics With Solar Energy
- JAMB Subject Combination for Teacher Education