JAMB Subject Combination for Food Science and Technology/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics and Biology/ Agricultural Science
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Physics/Agric Science/Botany/Zoology.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectionaries, Hotel & Catering Crafty course (Cookery), Hotel & Catering Craft Course (Food /Drinks Services) and Basic Electricity.
List of Universities Offering Food Science And Technology
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Gas Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Electrical Engineering