Ave Maria University (AMU) is a private Catholic institution, it’s located in Piyanko, Nasarawa State. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME/DE form 2023/2024.
The Application fee is N10,000 and the Application Process is Online at https://www.avemariauniversity.edu.ng or at Admission Office in Abuja. Contact 09055380540, 08090692790, 08035895190 for any difficulties
How to Apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME/DE Form
- On-Campus Purchase: Visit the Admission Office in the school located along Jikwoyi-Karshi Road, FCT, Abuja. The form costs ₦10,000.00 only.
- Online Purchase: Buy the form online from Ave Maria University’s official website.
For JAMB UTME Aspirants:
- Candidates Must have 2023/2024 UTME results.
- A minimum score of five (5) Credit pass in O/Level including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Those who did not choose Ave Maria University in UTME are advised to change their choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after offered admission.
- Candidates using awaiting results for WAEC and NECO may also apply.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form.
- Must possess five (5) relevant O’Level Credits, including English and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Must hold an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit, or Cambridge A/Levels Results).
Ave Maria University Degree Programmes
1. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Health
2. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- International Relations and Diplomatic Studies
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Business Administration
- Entrepreneurship Studies
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Political Science
3. FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering & Digital Entrepreneurship
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Science
- Physics with Electronics