Sokoto State University (SSU) has announced the sales of its Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening process for the 2023/2024 academic session. This article shows the process on how to apply for the SSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form.
The Sales for the SSU online screening Exercise starts 7th August to 6th September, 2023 and it’s application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000), excluding transaction charges. The screening exercise is strictly online, and no Post-UTME examination will be conducted at any time.
How to apply for the SSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Vist the University Portal https://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB Registration Number as your username and password.
- Update Personal Information
- Click on the ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Generate and print your screening payment invoice for Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) (transaction charges exclusive) containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. You may proceed to any commercial bank with your invoice to make the payment or use the ‘Pay Now’ link for instant payment through Unified Payment channels
- Update Biodata & Academic Records
- After payment, log in to your account and provide all necessary information, including your biodata and academic record.
- Print Acknowledgement & Receipt for record.
For Post UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have applied for admission into SSU through UTME.
- SSU should be chosen as the most preferred institution (first choice).
- Candidates must meet the SSU minimum cut-off mark of 140 and above.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates must meet the above requirements for UTME.
- Additionally, they need to possess at least Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE, and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognised tertiary institution.
For further inquiries; email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 during call hours (9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).
- Adamawa State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Obudu Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurn (FUPRE) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Kwara State University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- PUMS Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Abia State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nwafor Orizu COE Post UTME Form 2023/2024