Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy in Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via the Institution website with a fee of N2,000. The deadline is not yet specified
- Minimum of five O’level credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in no more than two sittings.
- A minimum score of 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- If FEDCODTTEN was not your first-choice institution, you can still pursue your studies here. Make sure to effect a ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to FEDCODTTEN on the JAMB portal at the earliest.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form
Step 1: Make Payment
The application form comes at a cost of N 2,000. Click on the following link, and select “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE.” Fill in the required details, print the invoice, and head to your bank to complete the payment.
Step 2: Completing the Application
Once the payment is done, return to the portal and select “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM.” Enter the Remita (RRR) number generated earlier to finish your Admission Application Form.
Step 3: Submission of Documents
After completing the online procedure, you must submit hard copies of the following documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer:
a. O’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) etc.
b. 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidence of payment.
Important Information and Advisories
- Be vigilant to avoid payment into a wrong account number or registration with an invalid JAMB Registration Number.
- Be cautious against generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any deceptive payment.
- Opt for easily accessible GSM numbers and emails during registration to facilitate quick communication.
- Any incorrect entry might lead to automatic disqualification. Therefore, accuracy and honesty in data entry are crucial.