Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via www.fpno.edu.ng with a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform. All submissions and payments must be completed before midnight, 31st August 2023.
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering (MPE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Metallurgical & Material Engineering (MME)
- Welding & Fabrication Technology (W/F)
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management
3. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Maths/Statistics (STA)
- Hospitality Management Technology (HAT)
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Arts and Design Technology (ARD)
- Printing Technology (PT)
5. SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES (SGS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
6. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
7. SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SOHT)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- Dispensing Opticianry (DOP)
8. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT)
- Fishery Technology (FIT)
- Animal Health & Production Technology (AHP)
- Achieve a minimum score of 120 in JAMB.
- Not awaiting O’level results.
- Possess at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects, obtained in no more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Do not combine NABTEB with WAEC or NECO. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
STEP 1: On our site www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
All applicants are requested to forward online the following particulars:
- O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- 2022/2023 UTME Score.
- JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
- Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice apply for a JAMB change of Institution to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission.
- They should also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
- The deadline for all submissions and payments is 12:00 midnight, 31st August 2023.