Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, formerly known as The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa, has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Ibarapa Poly Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://application.aope.edu.ng/
- Applicants must have sat for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants must have selected Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their first choice institution.
- Applicants who are willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their first choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) can also apply.
How to Apply for The Ibarapa Poly Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the application portal: Apply – https://application.aope.edu.ng/
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Before proceeding with the registration, applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully. Incorrect or false information could lead to disqualification or withdrawal of admission if already granted.
- Candidates should ensure their names are correctly arranged — surname, first name, and then middle name. The name arrangement must be consistent with the one on the candidate’s O’Level result and, for HND candidates, their ND result.
- Candidates are required to use their personal phone numbers and email addresses for correspondence as communication will be directed to these. Additionally, applicants who fill more than one application will be disqualified.
Candidates are urged to deal cautiously to avoid being defrauded. The Polytechnic will not be responsible for transactions with unauthorised individuals. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic’s payment portal. Payments should never be made through a third party or any other links.
For further information, applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08117641988 or 08058363220. Please note that calls should be made only during working hours (8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday).