JAMB Subject Combination for Water Resources Management And Agrometeorology/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY
Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY REQUIREMENT:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Geography and English language.
List of Universities Offering Water Resources Management And Agrometeorology
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE – FED-OYE EKITI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- JAMB Subject Combination for Pasture And Range Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Nutrition And Consumers Services
- JAMB Subject Combination for Livestock and Production Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science Nutrition And Dietetics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Horticulture
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Food Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Home Science