Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Kebbi College of Nursing Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via www.kebbisnm.edu.ng with fee of N2,000 (excluding bank charges) at Kebbi TSA, get the pin from the college, fill form on the college’s website, print interview slip. The Application date is Scheduled for 31st July 2023 and closes on 18th August 2023. The interview date will be Indicated on the printed slip.
Candidates who score 170 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicant should have chosen Kebbi College of Nursing as their first choice.
Candidates who did not initial choose Kebbi College of Nursing as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
How to Apply for Kebbi College of Nursing Post UTME Form
- Initiate the application process by making a payment into the Kebbi TSA (Treasury Single Account).
- After successfully completing the payment, the next step is to obtain a PIN from the college. This unique identification number is necessary for accessing the application form online.
- Visit Kebbi college website KBCONS to start your application.
- Navigate to the application form, carefully fill in all the necessary details, and submit the completed form. Upon submission, remember to print out your interview slip. This document is a proof of successful application and will be needed during the screening exercise.
- The date for your interview will be clearly indicated on the interview slip. Make sure you take note of this date and prepare adequately.