Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://my.mapoly.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=4 with a fee of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00). The Application Deadline is Monday, 6th November, 2023.
- Candidates must have chosen Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first or second choice institution during the 2023 UTME.
- They must have scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Candidates who didn’t select MAPOLY as their first choice in the 2023 UTME must process a JAMB Change of Institution and make MAPOLY their most preferred institution via JAMB’s portal. They must then obtain MAPOLY application forms and upload their O’level results on the JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form
- Fee Payment: MAPOLY’s post-UTME application fee is set at Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
- Form Processing: Candidates should visit the following link to process the application form: Apply Here.
- Completion of Application: Use a Debit Master or Visa Card to pay the prescribed processing fee and complete the online application.
Please be aware that the application processing will close on Monday, 6th November, 2023.
For further information, candidates are encouraged to visit MAPOLY’s official website at www.mapoly.edu.ng. Alternatively, you can follow their social media platforms available on MAPOLY Contacts. For any inquiries, you can send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.