Port Harcourt Polytechnic has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via http://Ceapoly.edu.ng/ or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng with a fee N2,500.00 for application form and N300.00 for portal and bank charges. The Application Deadline is 31st August, 2023.
- Applicants must have sat for and passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for 2023/2024 and met the minimum UTME cut-off points for the chosen programme.
- Candidates who did not initially choose the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic may also apply; however, they must perform a JAMB change of Institution on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal, selecting the institution as their first choice.
A screening exercise may be required of applicants, who will be notified of the date and venue as applicable.
How to Apply for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Visit the Polytechnic’s official website – http://Ceapoly.edu.ng/ or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Click on “Application to proceed”.
- Application Form costs Fourteen Thousand Naira (N14,000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay an additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges, respectively.
- Make your e-payment either by generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceeding to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB, and Union Bank) to pay, or by using the Pay Direct option or an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Submit your application receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- Candidates must print and submit completed online forms, application receipts, and other supporting documents/credentials to the Admissions Office no later than 31st August, 2023.
For additional information or enquiries, visit the official website portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or contact the institution at 08104832182, 09060362075, or 09060339854.