Anchor University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Anchor University.
Admissions Criteria & Requirements
Candidates who wish to be part of the Anchor University family must meet the following requirements:
Choice of University: Candidates should have chosen Anchor University as their first or second choice during the UTME registration or must be willing to change their preferred institution to Anchor University, Lagos.
Completion of Secondary Education: Candidates must have successfully completed their secondary school education.
UTME Score: Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 160 in the UTME.
O-Level Results: Candidates must possess five credit passes in relevant subjects at the ordinary level examinations (WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB e.t.c). A credit pass in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory. However, for candidates applying to the Departments of English and Linguistics, French, History, and International Studies, a credit pass in Mathematics is not required.
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of ₦20,000 is to be paid by all applicants.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates can register for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application via the university’s official website.
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
- You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
Candidates should prepare and submit the following documents:
- O’Level Result
- UTME Result
- GCE Result (if available)
- Recommendation Letter