Lead City University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Lead City University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE, fill out the form, submit with a processing fee of N10,300.
Screening centres are the Main Campus at Lead City University, Lagos Ibadan Toll Gate, Ibadan, and the Surulere centre in Lagos.
The minimal entry requirement for admission into LCU is a credit level pass in five subjects, including English Language, in GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings. Alternatively, candidates with ‘A’ Levels in GCE, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may opt for Direct Entry, commencing from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme.
Conversion programmes (lasting 2 years) are available for Holders of University degrees, HND, ACA, or equivalent qualifications. Candidates who did not choose LCU in their original UTME application are also eligible for admission. Those without UTME can apply for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programmes which do not require UTME scores. Successful completion of these programmes can lead to 200 Level admission via Direct Entry.
How to Apply for Lead City University Post UTME Form
The Undergraduate Programme
- Create an account and validate your email address using this link https://admissions.lcu.edu.ng/create-account.php
- Complete the Form
- Submit the form alongside a processing fee of N10,300 only.
- Wait for your application to finish processing.
Upon successful application, candidates will be required to pay an acceptance fee of N50,300 to secure their admission.
Documents needed during Screening exercise:
- Print out of 2023 UTME Result Slip
- Four recent Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Ordinary Level Result (if available)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Sponsorship Letter
- Photocopies of Sponsor‘s Identity Card
- Reference Letter from a reputable organisation vouching for the candidate’s character
- Evidence of Payment (Bank Teller)
- Transfer Students/Direct Entry applicants must also bring photocopies of Previous Admission Letter, JAMB Admission Letter, Official Transcript, Level Result, and Notification of Result (for Direct Entry Only).
- St. Augustine College (Affiliated to University of Ibadan) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baze University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
- Salem University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Elizade University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Anchor University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian British University (NBU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria MAAUN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Baba Ahmed University Kano (BAUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Glorious Vision University (GAU) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- McPherson University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Nile University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024