Thomas Adewumi University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form.
Courses Offered in Thomas Adewumi University
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Computer Studies
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Anatomy
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physiology
- B.Sc Physiotherapy
- D. Physiotherapy
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- LL.B International Law
- LL.B Private and Property Law
- A minimum cut-off mark in 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent.
- Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Thomas Adewumi University.
- Candidates who did not choose Thomas Adewumi University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University.
- Candidates with awaiting results may also apply but will be required to present the acceptable qualifications before matriculation
Note: Candidates should note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a faculty and/or a Programme.
How to Apply for Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
- Chose Thomas Adewumi University as your 1st or 2nd choice when applying for JAMB
- If you have chosen another institution as your 1st or 2nd choice, kindly apply for a change of institution on JAMB website.
- Go to www.tau.edu.ng to apply for admission.
- Go to the admission page www.tau.edu.ng/admission.
- Navigate to the UTME requirement section.
- Go to the ‘explore our degree programmes’ section to check the available courses and their requirements
- A to the admission portal
- Enter your email to sign up for our newsletter to receive
For further enquiries, prospective applicants can reach out to the university through the following numbers: +2349053929899, +2348067996012, and +2348062621572.
- Christopher University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ahmadu Bello University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Bauchi State University Gadau Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Babcock University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) Post UTME Form
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- JABU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024