Ritman University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for Ritman University Post UTME Form.
Why Study at Ritman University?
Ritman University prides itself on its serene, well-equipped environment perfect for learning. The campus is secured with CCTV cameras ensuring 24-hour security and is complete with reliable power and water supply. The university’s lecturing staff comprises highly qualified educators, with 92% holding doctorate degrees. Accommodation facilities are tastefully furnished for students’ comfort, and the state-of-the-art ICT laboratory and library stand as a testament to the institution’s commitment to cutting-edge technology and resource availability.
Courses Offered in Ritman University
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mass Communication
- Banking & Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- Political Science
Eligibility and Application Process for Ritman University Post UTME Form
- All candidates hoping to secure admission into 100 and 200 levels in Ritman University for the 2023/2024 academic session are invited to apply online for the 2023 Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Those with IJMB results can also apply and are required to fill in the results online. Candidates are encouraged to verify the admission requirements for their respective degree programmes.
- Only completed applications submitted before the designated deadline will be considered. Applicants must provide accurate biographical data and academic information in their application forms.
- Prospective students can obtain the admission forms online at ritmanuniversity.edu.ng or at the University Campus, located at 104 Umuahia road, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State.
In addition, Ritman University offers a Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for candidates who do not meet the JAMB admission requirements or are without a JAMB result.
For more inquiries, please call 09031896697 or 08089835170, or email email@example.com.
Stay connected with the school on Facebook at web.facebook/ritmanuniversity.
- Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Nasawara State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- NDA Admission Application form 2023/22024 (75th Regular Course)
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/ Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Pen Resource University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Post UTME Form
- Covenant University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Admiralty University ADUN Post UTME Form
- Crescent University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Wellspring University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bowen University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024