University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is located in Enugu State. The Institution has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for the UNN Post UTME form.
The Application registration starts august 2nd to September 15, 2023. The Application date fee is N2,000.00 and paid via Remita at any Commercial Bank.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for UNN Post UTME Form
- Candidates who choose UNN as first or preferred choice during the 2023 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 160 or above.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 Credit pass in O’Level including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates must
- upload verified O/Level results at CAPS
Steps on how to register for UNN Post UTME
- Visit the official UNN website www.unn.edu.ng
- On the top right corner, you’ll find the UNN portal. Click on it.
- Navigate to the Prospective Students section.
- Choose Online Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate an Invoice for payment.
- Make your payment at a bank or simply use your ATM Card for an online transaction.
- Once done, return to the portal and re-enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Fill in your Date of Birth and all the other necessary fields.
- Furnish details of your O-Level Subjects and Grades. Don’t forget to add your Examination Centre and Number.
- Verify the grades entered.
- It’s time to upload the necessary certificates. Make sure each document size doesn’t exceed 100KB:
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level documents (Note: If you’ve appeared twice, provide both sets of documents.)
- After reviewing all your details on the summary page, ensure everything looks accurate.
- Check the confirmation box and hit SUBMIT.
- Don’t forget to print your acknowledgement slip.
Take Note: Instead of the traditional P-UTME CBT examination, the screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session will be based on the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level, and Direct Entry results. It’s crucial for every candidate to upload verified O/Level results at CAPS timely. Failing to do so might risk your chance of admission.
- FCE Ehu-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Form
- Karl Kumm University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Sokoto State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ave Maria University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University of Education LASUED Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024