Federal University Otuoke has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
The Application date starts 25th July – 25th August 2023. Visit the school website for Online Registration ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
Documents needed for Online Registration:
- A crisp digital passport-size photograph (in JPG format)
- A scanned copy of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result (PDF format),
- Scanned copy of your LGA identification letter (PDF).
- Scanned Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (PDF).
- Candidates who score 140 in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant should have chosen FUOTUOKE as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates should possess relevant qualifications such as OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in the appropriate disciplines
- Candidates who did not initial choose FUOTUOKE as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and upload.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- FCE Ehu-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Form
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Karl Kumm University Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Sokoto State University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Ave Maria University Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Lagos State University of Education LASUED Post UTME / Post UTME Form 2023/2024