JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article help candidates know the jamb Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering and O’Level requirements.
Aeronautical Engineering is good science Course. They design, test and contribute to the development of advanced technologies in the field of defence and space science. Aeronautical engineers are involved in design, production, testing and maintenance of aircraft, aerospace vehicles and their systems. This includes conventional fixed-wing aircraft as well as helicopters, spacecraft and drones.
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science subjects.
List of Universities in Nigeria coffering Aeronautical Engineering in Nigeria
- The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- Nigeria College of Aviation Technology. Zaria, Kaduna State
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biotechnology Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automotive Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Petrochemical Engineering