JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Business/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
Mathematics, Economics and any other subject from Government, Principles of Account, Christian Religious Knowledge and Geography.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(a)Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any of Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics/Mathematics.
(b) ND/ND/HND in relevant fields.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR ACCOUNTING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) O Level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other relevant subject.
List of Universities Offering Agric Business
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biotechnology Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Automotive Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Polymer Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Chemical Engineering
- Jamb Subject Combination for Petrochemical Engineering