JAMB Subject Combination for Mining Engineering/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution. Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination. This article shows the Jamb Subject Combination for Mining Engineering.
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR MINING ENGINEERING
Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
(ii) ND upper credit in Mining Engineering/ Mineral Resources and Geological Study in addition to O Level requirements.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR MINING ENGINEERING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other Science subjects
List of Universities Offering Mining Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Information Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for ICT Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Irrigation Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Glass Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Material Engineering