JAMB Subject Combination for Marine Engineering/ Requirements [UTME and Direct Entry]
When considering admission into the Nigeria Tertiary institutions you will need to decide on the jamb subject combination that suits your course and Institution.
Your choice of institution and course will also depend on your O’level subjects. Candidates must have minimum of credit in five core subjects in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB examination.
JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR MARINE ENGINEERING
Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Note: English Language is Compulsory
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
(i) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
(ii) ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION FOR MARINE ENGINEERING REQUIREMENT
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one Science subject .
List of Universities Offering Marine Engineering
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE – AKSU
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE – FUPRE
- NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO, DELTA STATE – MARITIME-UNI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechanical Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Information Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for ICT Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Irrigation Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Glass Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Material Engineering