KolaDaisi University has officially announced the Application date for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. This article shows the steps on how to apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME Form.
The Application Process is ONLINE via https://kduportal.com.ng/prospective.php with an application fee of N5,000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
- Candidates who score an acceptable mark by the Institution in the 2023 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Applicant who have chosen KolaDaisi University as their first choice.
- Minimum five (5) credit passes in O’Level including English Language, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who do not choose KolaDaisi University as their first choice but are now considering it are eligible too. But ensure you apply for JAMB change of institution.
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Candidates using awaiting results are advised to Update their profile and Upload.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits pass
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME Form
- Visit the University website https://kduportal.com.ng/prospective.php
- Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N5000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Or Call Admission Office
07037953524, 0808 430 1409 – Whatsapp enabled, 0705 575 4888 08023001017